Amazon’s Bargain Basement
I keep up with Amazon’s MP3 sales every week and have been known to purchase several albums from them. This is especially true when it comes to the $5 albums or the 99 cent collections of 100 songs or more. Most recently, I purchased the "99 Must Have Chillout Tunes" collection and I would have paid 10 times the price for that collection.
I love the idea of the $5 albums that they’ve been doing for a while. They offer a different collection of music at the same price point every month. Some albums are older, as you would expect. Some albums have only been out for a couple of months. There are always 100 to choose from and there will always be one worth buying.
As I was searching through the September collection this morning, I thought that I would share my picks with you. You are welcome to buy one or none, but you can’t say you didn’t know about this great deal. Here are the notable albums according to me:
- "Sixteen Stone" - Bush
- "The Carter III" - Lil’ Wayne
- "Use Your Illusion I" - Guns N Roses
- "Chickenfoot" - Chickenfoot
- "Good Things" - Aloe Blacc
- "Pickin’ Up the Pieces" - Fitz and the Tantrums
- "Films About Ghosts (The Best of the Counting Crows)" - Counting Crows
- "Unplugged" - Eric Clapton